NEWS FROM HEAVERS
Vacancy for Sales Consultant
Heavers are recruiting a Sales Consultant to join their team based in Bridport, Dorset.
Sales experience is preferred but not essential. Successful candidates will be consulting with clients across the South West as well as providing showroom and event sales support.
As a Sales Consultant you will play a key role in our future development and growth plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your sales career with a dynamic and rapidly growing company. The right person for the role will be a dedicated and committed individual, passionate about delivering excellent results.
Responsibilities of the role
* Developing a strong product knowledge in order for you sell our full range of products
* Working to build on existing customer relationships and growing the customer database.
* Planning sales territory efficiently to ensure good use of time and that customers are visited as regularly as required
* Ensuring all quotes are followed up in a timely manner
* Providing customers with outstanding customer support on all our products
* Working with the Sales Manager to establish a strategy for future sales growth
* Producing weekly and monthly sales reports detailing current state of business in the area, projects currently being worked on and status of quotes Essential Skills and Person Specification
* A previous background in sales and/or a customer facing role; experience in the glazing industry would be an advantage, but not entirely necessary as full training and ongoing support will be provided
* PC-literate, being proficient in Microsoft & Excel.
* Reliable, focused and driven towards being the best individual you can be.
* Evaluate and understand customer’s needs
* Work well in team environments and be prepared to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the above list not exhaustive.
* Valid UK driving licence
* Well-presented and professional appearance essential In return, we will offer you
* Percentage commission all on sales made * Company Vehicle/ fuel or vehicle entitlement (Subject to contract)
* Annual holiday entitlement
* Laptop / Tablet
* In house training as well as external courses
Closing date: 27.03.2020
TO APPLY CLICK HERE